Trainee Executive Portfolio Quality Assurance job from LOLC Holdings PLC in Batticaloa , Colombo , Kurunegala, Sri Lanka
Monday 5th, July 2021
Batticaloa , Colombo , Kurunegala
The scope of work entails the collection of outstanding dues from customers, follow-up on overdue contracts and negotiate payment plans and ensuring the achievement of established collection targets. This is essentially a field job where the selected applicant is required to visit clients.
Personal and Skills Profile
- Age between 20 - 30 years.
- Successful completion of the GCE A/L with a minimum of 2 passes in one sitting.
- Previous experience in recovery-related activities will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Should possess valid riding license.
Attractive performance-based incentives together with other fringe benefits await the right candidate
Should possess valid riding license.
Previous experience in recovery related activities
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.