Recoveries Agent - (Fixed Term Contract) job from Nations Trust Bank in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Saturday 11th, September 2021
We are among Sri Lanka's fastest growing Banks, driven by dynamic vision for our future. We have adopted industry best practices and world class technology. Paramount to our success is our rigorous employee selection process, where each individuals mapped to a specific task within the Bank.
Plan and execute own action plan to achieve the set monthly targets, within the overall policies, procedures and recovery strategies of the bank. Investigate and trace customers who cannot be contacted on the given information, when required. Coordinate and initiate the approval process for debt restructuring and remedial repayment solutions for deserving customers. Attend to and conclude all types of customer queries and requests within the given turnaround times. Record and update all daily activities accurately in the system for management referral and report generation
- Excellent negotiation & communications skills.
- Ability to work in a digital environment.
- Possessing an investigative mindset.
- Ability to work as a team to achieve team goals
- Good knowledge of geographies and Road networks
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate following values to "CREATE TOMORROW";
- Drive unparalleled customer experiences Exercise innovative leadership Demonstrate Business awareness & an entrepreneurial mindset Focus on data-centric decision making Commit to excellence
Experience & Qualifications
- An academic record that includes completion of GCE O/L & A/L examinations.
- Possessing a Motor Bike and a valid riding license.
- Previous experience in Collections & Recoveries will be an added advantage.
Candidate will have a career path to enter as a permanent cadre of the Bank depending on experience, performance and qualifications
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Excellent negotiation & communications skills.