Assistant Manager - Human Resources - Resourcing & Onboarding job from HSBC Bank in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 9th, July 2021
- Close monitoring of the recruitment plan to fill the required headcount in a timely manner.
- Ensure the Learning & Development department is informed about the induction dates and the joining staff details are cascaded to the relevant departments.
- Supervise and motivate team members in order to achieve the targets and goals of the department
- Maintain and update the recruitment Mi apart from coordinating the new employee joining formalities and maintaining employee records
- Liaise with the recruitment agencies in order to meet the targets
- Ensure quality and productivity standards are maintained at all times.
- Team members are regularly briefed and made aware of individual department performance targets and achievements
- Make sure the team members consistently maintain a high level of customer service by providing excellent service to customers while strictly adhering to the SLAS
- At least 4-10 years experience in an HR role Knowledge of HR management, policies and procedures Leadership skills, with ability to build rapport with and relate to and effectively develop a wide range of people
- Ability to learn quickly, transfer knowledge appropriately, understand and interpret
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- High energy levels, enthusiasm to perform & excel. Ability to work under stress & handle tasks under pressure.
- High level of analytical reasoning skills and planning and organizing ability
- Excellent computer skills that will be utilized in planning, recruitment, drafting business communication and memos
- Should be an active problem solver, a go-getter, should be able to chase targets & perform under stress.
policies and procedures Leadership skills
Excellent computer skills
High level of analytical reasoning skills
planning and organizing ability
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English