SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST job from Amana Bank in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 8th, May 2020
- To evaluate Business Banking credit proposals submitted by originators, ensuring credit quality of proposals submitted for approval.
- You should be a person with attention to detail who is able to evaluate, recommend and submit proposals independently strictly within the agreed turnaround time (TAT), whilst adhering to laid credit / risk policies and other guidelines of the bank.
- You should be focused on ensuring sound credit whilst being passionate on providing high level of customer service.
- Qualified in Banking with recognised local / overseas qualifications from reputed accredited professional body.
- Good overall banking experience of 10 Years or more of general banking, of which a minimum of 5 years’ experience should be in Corporate and SME Banking Credit Analysis or Relationship Management.
- Detail oriented with solid knowledge of financial analysis.
- Possess sound knowledge of market and industrial environments.
- Business focused with ability to identify risks and propose feasible recommendations
- Need to be a good communicator with bi-lingual skills. Tri-lingual skills would be advantageous.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Should be passionate on ensuring quality as well as speed of delivery
work as a team
Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
good communicator with bi-lingual skills