Project Coordinator job from Citizens Development Business Finance PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Thursday 25th, June 2020
Embark on a rewarding and enriching career - join the dynamic team at CDB. Discover countless learning opportunities growing with a team of exceptional professionals who share a common passion to continually raise the bar, setting benchmark for the industry. We optimize your talents, skills and competencies by identifying opportunities that will best suit your career aspirations and add value to the Company's ultimate vision.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about Project Management and sound understanding on project coordination.
- Overall and timely delivery of the assigned projects.
- Monitor assigned project activities from start to end.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to ensure successful progress of the projects as per given timelines.
- Initiate meetings/discussions as the projects progress, resolve conflicts, remove bottlenecks and follow up on action items.
- Provide administrative support to project related activities as needed.
- Provide support in finalising project scope, testing/UAT and issue resolution.
- Provide project status updates as needed.
- Project management related qualifications and experience will be preferred.
- Exposure to web/mobile apps and related technologies will be desired.
- Should be able work independently or as part of a team as the situation demands.
- Should be able to manage time efficiently and communicate clearly and effectively.
Rewards and remuneration commensurate with qualifications, competencies and ability with a well-defined career path await those with ambition, motivation and willingness to perform.
communicate clearly and effectively
Exposure to web/mobile apps and related technologies will be desired.
manage time efficiently