Brand Executive job from Citizens Development Business Finance PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 9th, July 2021
CDB believes in elevating the lives of all Sri Lankans. Our focus is to employ and engage individuals who aspire to grow their careers within a renowned financial entity, working with a dynamic team of industry professionals who are dedicated to raising the bar and setting benchmarks in Sri Lanka's financial industry.
To cater to innovative market expansion, we seek an outgoing individual who is tech-savvy and capable of understanding emerging market trends. The ideal candidate should be an exceptional personality with a thorough understanding of market segments and brand positioning, who will be responsible for leading a team towards business branding & segmentation.
- Develop product strategies and connection plans for the overall category
- Function as an individual project champion delivering end-to-end collaboration from product development, communication plans, channel marketing to launch execution.
- Understand emerging market trends and suggest suitable business strategies for market expansion.
- Deliver business targets, working collaboratively with sales teams across the assigned products.
- Age 25 years or above
- Have a degree from a recognized university with a full/part qualification in CIM/SLIM
- Posses at least 1 year of experience in brand management.
- Having previous experience in the banking or finance industry would be a definite advantage
Rewards and remuneration commensurate with qualifications, competencies and abilities with a well-defined career path await those with ambition, motivation and a willingness to perform.
No. 123, Orabipasha Mawatha, Colombo 10
Good team player skills
Having previous experience in banking or finance industry
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English