Group Technology Engineer - Access Network Mobile and Fixed Operation Region job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 14th, May 2021
Group Technology Engineer - Access Network Mobile and Fixed Operation Region
- Monitoring, fault identification, troubleshooting, rectification, and configuration of the access network using the relevant tools and systems
- Provide On-call support and expert guidance and recommendation to Network Operations Centre.
- Provide support to the teams and Dialog Network services -regional staff by organizing tools and technical requirements to perform their work
- Resolutions for escalated issues from the teams to minimize the impact on the customer service from network downtimes.
- Initiate trouble tickets regarding Huawei/Ericsson access network down issues to obtain vendor support to resolve critical network outages.
- Identify any node/element that is not performing up to expectation and causing high cost to the company to take corrective action
- Carry out system modifications requested by an access planning team
- Maintain the quality (software, hardware level of the Huawei/Ericsson 2G, 3G, LTE access network systems through enhancing monitoring capabilities.
- Maintain the required standard of quality level by analyzing and investigating the quality issues raised by NQA_NOC regularly
- Conduct Periodical system performance analysis through performance analytical tools and take necessary action to maintain the system capabilities
- Provide support on trouble tickets that are initiated with the vendor to get the resolution to all network issues
- Maintain Redundancy Planning process ( transmission, power, system) according to the protocol to make sure that service availability is improved
- Bachelor's engineering degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical and Electronics, or Computer from a recognized University accredited by IESL.
- 1 year of experience is an added advantage.
Bachelor's engineering degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical and Electronics, or Computer from a recognized University accredited by IESL.
1 year of experience