Engineer - Electrical Product - Browns Engineering & Construction (Pvt.) Ltd job from LOLC Holdings PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 13th, August 2021
We, Browns Engineering & Construction (Pvt.) Ltd is a subsidiary of Browns Group, a member of LOLC Holdings. Over the past years our construction and telecommunication sectors have grown to very successful levels. The telecommunication division under Browns Engineering & Construction can be recognized as one of the leading telecommunication service providers. We facilitate major telecommunication providers in the country by providing research & development, implementing and maintenance of the infrastructure.
The Responsibilities & Skills:
- Receiving and reviewing Requests for quotation (RFQs) Record the inquiry in the database.
- Study and Propose Technical solutions based on received Drawing and Specification.
- Supporting to line managers to negotiate suppliers to get the best offers.
- Prepare a comparison sheet of related suppliers' offers.
- Issue technical and commercial submitters for tenders before closing dates.
- Response to customer clarification if any and follow-up technical queries.
- Support Department manager to Prepare PNL reports Manage the inquiry log sheet.
- Continues to maintain the technical spec. database.
- Prepare and continuously update the Vendor/Customer sheet.
- Continuous study for technical data to be up to date with the latest products
- Below 30 years of age
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Electrical products and materials
- Fluent in English
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Good team player skills