Specialist - Voice Core Operations job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 18th, May 2020
- Operation and maintenance of the network elements of the core network in order to ensure smooth and continuous operation of CS core network by maintaining 99.999 % of availability.
- Responsible for Monitoring and fixing of system related faults and malfunctions and Spare part management of the Core network elements
- Responsible for Providing fault control services on the network throughout the hours of operation by ensuring 24x7 on-call support
- Responsible for Management of HLR/AUC data bases and prevention of frauds
- Administration of system user accesses by ensuring high level of security for all core network systems.
- Responsible for carrying out hardware upgrades & software version migration activities of core network nodes
- Implementation of subscriber migration projects & bulk modification activities in HLRs
- Responsible for implementation of business plan projects
- Provide operational feedbacks & suggestions to the management of the division to implement new services & to improve existing processes.
- Provide technical support to other divisions for the implementation of new services.
- Coordinating and supporting the other divisions for new system Migrations, trouble shooting of issues & HLR subscriber database analysis.
- Provide technical support for provisioning, charging teams with regards to matters of Call detail records and HLR (Home Location Register) provisioning.
- Provide support for Fraud Management team to analyse fraud issues and complaints.
- Coordinate with other network operators and implement interconnections, number levels, short codes & other configuration changes.
- Monitoring network performance and taking the necessary steps to optimise the performance parameters such that high quality services are delivered to the customers
- Develop tools, applications which are used for enhancing the network performances & smoothing up the processes
- Analyse customer complains, which are escalated by Network Operating Centre (NOC) and provide solutions to improve satisfaction of customers
- B.sc degree in Engineering in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical & Electronics or Computer Science from recognized Sri Lankan University accredited by IESL
- Three Years post experience in the required field Electronics & (Telecommunications/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics)
work as a team