DevOps/Site Reliabilty Engineer job from ICT Agency of Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 16th, July 2021
DEVOPS / SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
- DevOps/SRE role will be responsible to ensure consistent high availability and reliability of ICTA's SaaS and PaaS solutions, cloud based services and line-of-business solutions.
- Assist to configure DevSecOps tools (CI/CD) for the team and monitor the DevSecOps infrastructure.
- Involve in all phases of the SDLC and perform automation of the develop/deploy processes as required.
- Plan and execute performance, fault tolerance, security and operational testing of the systems.
- Lead and understudy in taking over operations support from Agile Development team.
- Work in collaboration with development & monitoring team in enhancing service resiliency.
- Maintain service resiliency through high levels of automation, to effectively detect/predict/prevent issues in the environment and code base.
- Adopt hands-on approach to engineering solutions around the platform - coding.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for live systems as required.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Network Engineering, IT or equivalent qualifications related to the field from a recognized university/institution. •
- Minimum 4 years of experience in production software.
- Development, preferably in a DevOps/SRE role.
- Experience with software product development best practices, reading requirements, implementing to schedule.
- Participating in code reviews, performing unit testing, etc.
- Exposure to Linux-based development environments.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD processes.
- Experience working in cloud platforms (like AWS, Azure or GCP) will be advantageous.
- Experience maintaining an infrastructure and ensuring stability while adding new features.
- Experience in working in an Agile team.
Experience in working in an Agile team.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English