Venue Manager - MRICS job from Sri Lanka Cricket in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 16th, July 2021
We are looking for an Administrator who will assist the Manager International Venues and look into to overall management of the Mahinda Rajapaksha International Cricket Stadium at Sooriyawewa.
- Ensure that all the necessary equipment and material are available at the venue when international and domestic tournaments are played & Provide a check list to the reporting head.
- Attend to repairs of turf cutters, supper soppers, other on field cutters and covers.
- Preparing ground equipment schedules.
- Handle payments for the ground bookings & ensure laid down procedure is followed.
- Revise payment structure of the ground usage annually and ensure all facilities required for matches are covered in the stipulated fees.
- Make arrangements to facilitate the practices and matches for the teams when needed
- Assist Tour organizing department whenever inbound tours are on.
- Look into overall management of the venue such as payroll and HR related work of the ground staff and employees attached to the venue, general administration, security & logistics.
- Project Management skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- BSc in Management or relevant field . IT skills
- Work experience as a Senior Armed Forces officer above the rank of Major or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years' work exposure in a similar job level
If you are a team player with the drive and initiative to perform with minimum supervision and willingness to work in a team oriented environment, you could be the person we are looking for; Attractive and negotiable remuneration packages with other fringe benefits and excellent career prospects await the selected candidates.
Work experience as a Senior Armed Forces officer above the rank of Major or equivalent
Project Management skills
Possess excellent communication skills