Restaurant Coordinator job from UBER in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Tuesday 3rd, August 2021
Restaurant Coordinator - Uber Eats
About the role
As a Restaurant Coordinator, you will be working to drive operational excellence while furthering Uber's most important restaurant relationships. You will be responsible for providing exceptional data-driven consultation to support a portfolio of restaurants at scale. You will explore and uncover the needs of our restaurant partners and execute on special projects to help restaurants optimize their business on Uber Eats. The Uber Eats Client Coordinator should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, love solving problems, be able to thrive in an early stage environment, and be passionate about the restaurant space.
What you'll do
- Handle inquiries that come from the external (restaurants) and internal stakeholders.
- Smart thinker: You should be able to think quickly and provide solutions to restaurant problems.
- Resolve restaurant complaints via phone and email.
- Provide guidance to our restaurant partners, including live consulting to help them optimize the value they extract from our platform.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Identify the restaurant's needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Frequently attend training to improve knowledge and performance level.
What you'll need
- Experience in customer support/service or equivalent of 1-2 years.
- High energy-take ownership of Uber Eats growth and delight our restaurant partners.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze restaurants needs to both unlock opportunities and creatively problem-solve.
- Experience in the restaurant or hospitality space is a plus.
- Experience with Excel, Google Sheets, Google Presentations, and Salesforce a plus.
- Fluency in English, Sinhalese and Tamil preferred.
Good team player skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English