Key Account Manager - Carrier Network job from Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 14th, July 2021
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. Huawei is a leading global ICT solution provider. We believe that connectivity is HUAWEI not a privilege, but a necessity and the value of ICT is measured by how many people can benefit from it. Our dedication, to customer-centric innovation and strong INDUSTRIAL TRANSFORMATION to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier network enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We have established our footprint in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world's population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. We serve to bring digital to every person, home, and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world; by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services contributing to the sustainable development of society, economy, and environment whilst creating green solutions for customers
- Managing sustainable customer relationships based on a fundamental understanding of the customers' business and stakeholder objectives
- Identifying profitable business opportunities based on strategic partnerships.
- Innovate and develop new business models based on customer needs and requirements
- Accountable towards the customer, from initial engagement to final acceptance and collection
- Working closely with Project Teams to ensure quality and profitability in delivery by securing contract fulfilment, including the delivery of services
- Ensuring customer satisfaction on all business transactions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or an Equivalent Professional Qualification in Marketing.
- Possessing a Bachelor's Degree in the fields of Telecommunications / Electronic Engineering will be a distinct advantage.
- 3 - 5 years of post-qualifying experience in key account management (B to B) preferably telecommunication related customer domains
- Familiar with the telecommunication/IT solutions; possessing the knowledge of market behaviour, products, opportunities, etc.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent command of the English language
Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
Excellent command in English language