Business Development Managers - Margin Trading job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Sunday 21st, February 2021
OIN THE MINDS REIMAGINING FINANCE THROUGH INNOVATION
Dialog Finance PLC is a subsidiary of Dialog Axiata PLC, Sri Lanka's flagship telecommunications company. Our vision is to be the No.1 Fintech Company in Sri Lanka by reshaping the industry with a world-class breakthrough in financial technology.
Today, Dialog Finance PLC is at the forefront of innovation by using cutting-edge technology and game-changing projects, to deliver accessible and affordable financial products to the people and businesses in Sri Lanka.
We are seeking passionate, result-oriented visionaries to drive the disruptions in the financial services industry and deliver unparalleled value to our customers.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - MARGIN TRADING
- Develop the existing client database by sourcing and introducing prospective partners and clients in the target market and achieve assigned business targets.
- Generate new leads and potential relationships and convert them into active clients.
- Create and develop a sales strategy to reach clients and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Educate clients on the use of the platforms, systems, and trading processes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor offerings to grasp opportunities for business development.
- Conduct regular market research and follow-up activities for target customer groups.
- Execute marketing campaigns to promote the product to the targeted customer base.
- Comply with the policies and procedures of the company and the regulatory directions to safeguard customer interest.
- Degree in Marketing/Business Management or any other equivalent professional qualification; MBA would be an added advantage.
- 08 -10 years overall experience in handling Margin Trading Products in Sales/Business Development/ Relationship Management functions.
- Relevant sales/acquisition experience preferably specializing in Banking/Financial Services industry with a proven sales track record.
- Customer-centric and passionate about sales.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
Excellent relationship management skills.