Assistant Manager Brand Services (Female) job from LB Finance PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 7th, July 2021
Assistant Manager Brand Services (Female)
We are seeking an Assistant Manager to develop and implement effective brand-building strategies. You will brainstorm ideas to meet sales and marketing objectives, help execute plans and report on campaign results. In this role, you should be creative and results-oriented. An analytical mind and research skills are essential to this job. Furthermore, if you're an excellent communicator and a team player, we'd like to meet you. Your goal will be to increase sales and brand awareness by assisting with effective marketing plans and campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop the Marketing department MIS and presentations
- Lead and coordinate market industry research, analytics, and reports
- Active involvement in marketing and promoting deposit products
- Liaise with agencies to manage media planning and PR publicity
- Coordinate in marketing administration activities, assisting the Head of Marketing and the Brand team
- 3 - 4 years of work experience in marketing / media-related functions.
- Exposure in the Banking or Finance industry would be an added advantage
- Degree from a recognized university and/or professional qualification in Marketing
- Result-driven attitude backed by good organizing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Sinhalese
- Dynamic and performance-driven personality
- Ability to maintain long-term relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Age below 30 years with adequate exposure in Marketing.
Exposure in the Banking or Finance industry
Ability to maintain long-term relationships
Dynamic and performance-driven personality
Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Sinhalese
Result-driven attitude backed by good organizing skills