Awards Submission Coordinator job from LOLC Holdings PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 5th, July 2021
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience in the relevant field with excellent skills in writing successful award entries
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- A team player, helping out and multi-tasking in a variety of areas
- Attention to detail
- Preference will be given to individuals with a finance background
- Take a hands-on coordination role in the preparation of local and international awards submissions on behalf of the LOLC Group.
- Liaise with relevant officials on suitable competitions and awards to pursue
- Work closely with all subsidiaries/Business Units to obtain relevant information to develop effective, compelling, and accurate submission reports in line with the respective awards criteria.
- Work closely with the Finance officials and other technical staff.
- Maintain award submission lists and records of submission appropriately.
- Create effective and timely presentations for Directors and for project teams
- Monitor and manage awards portfolio.
- Be well conversant and updated with the ongoing and new awards schemes that the group subsidies can participate in.
- Extract content from interviews and documents and structure it to meet the criteria set by award entries.
- Write clear compelling and focused submission reports.
A team player, helping out and multi-tasking on a variety of areas
Excellent communication and writing skills
Experience in the relevant field with excellent skills
Outstanding organizational skills