Solutions Support Engineer job from DataCore Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 29th, April 2020
Solutions Support Engineer
We are on the lookout for a Solutions Support Engineer to be absorbed into our permanent cadre immediately. Below are the minimum criteria for short listing.
The Solutions Support Engineer will be responsible for implementation and maintenance and providing technical support for Solutions to the customers of DataCore Lanka (Pvt) Ltd. Following are some key activities to be carried out:
1. Liaise with existing clients to provide technical support for server/firewall / storage / etc. solutions at
the clients' premises
2. Liaise with suppliers/principals in order to streamline product warranties and repairs
3. Design and submit solution proposals for customers
4. Work closely with the Sales Team to provide the highest level of service to the end customers
With following work attributes and qualifications:
- The job requires travel overseas for business trips. This is a compulsory requirement.
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience
- Well versed in Server / Firewall / storage / configurations & Network related products
- Comfortable with server virtualization configurations
- Hands on experience with server OS (Windows / Linux) configurations
- Hands on experience with configuring services such as Windows AD, Email, etc.
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Ability to analyze, identify and resolve issues
- Degree / Higher Diploma in ICT will be advantageous
- Red Hat Certification / CCNA will be advantageous
- VMware Certification / Linux KVM / Windows Hyper V certification will be highly advantageous
- Good team leader with a can do attitude is compulsory.
Server / Firewall / storage / configurations & Network related products
Good team leader with a can do attitude is compulsory.
Fluency in English – both written and spoken