Provisioning Specialist job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 22nd, April 2020
Group Information Technology: CRM & Billing
Bridging the gap between the software developers and the system requirement owners (from various SBUs) in order to enhance customer experience through new systems features with improved business process regarding provisioning and fulfillment space. Need to collaborate with resources - Core Network/VAS teams and internal charging team to ensure all system requirements adequately reflect the defined business processes and fully support to all components of the functional business requirements.
- Revisit and refine business process to increase efficiency to give a better service to customers. Facilitate users to validate identified requirement against business objectives.
- Use standard processes, procedures and templates in place to document the requirement. Usage of simple and easy to understand language, combined with appropriate illustrations (Data flow diagrams, Wireframes, etc.) to fulfill the documentation requirements.
- Should pay specific attention in enhancing customer experience (mostly business owners, developers and QA members) by improving documentation methods, processes and techniques.
- Briefly study any solutions the industry has provided to similar problems (requirements) and discuss the formulated solution with superiors to arrive at a practical and feasible solution.
- Identify the UAT cases, prevention and execution. Setup data required to run these cases.
- Do research, find out what new technologies are used, what new functionalities are present in today’s billing systems to contribute towards the enhancement of existing systems.
- Provide classroom based and on-the job end-user training to the divisional trainers and end-users.
- Provide SME support for delivery teams for implementations.
- Implementation of SPOC for provisioning related projects done by CRM & Billing team. Liase with customers to understand their requirements, provide solutions by consulting with internal vendor teams.
- Degree (BSc) in IT / BSc in Physical Science / BIT or above with at least 2 years industry experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and teamwork skills.
- Skills in writing and reporting, analyzing, deciding & initiating action, learning and researching will be an advantage.
- Ability to follow instructions/procedures and adoptability.
presentation and teamwork skills