ELV Solutions Support Engineer job from DataCore Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 24th, April 2020
ELV Solutions Support Engineer
We are on the lookout for a ELV Solutions Support Engineer to be absorbed into our permanent Cadre immediately. Below are the minimum criteria for short listing.
The ELV Solutions Support Engineer will be responsible for implementation and maintenance and providing technical support for Solutions to the customers of DataCore Lanka (Pvt) Ltd. Following are some key activities to be carried out:
1. Liaise with existing clients to provide technical solutions for Data / Power /Voice/CCTV Networks etc. at the clients' premises.
2. Design and submit Bill of Materials, CAD drawings, project proposals for customers.
3. Visit ongoing project sites to overlook work progress.
4. Work closely with the Sales Team to provide the highest level of service to the end customers.
With following work attributes and qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience.
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken.
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Ability to analyze, identify and resolve issues.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in ICT will be advantageous.
- CCNA will be advantageous.
- Experience in managing projects with values between Rs. 20-50 million will be advantageous.
- Certifications in Structured Cabling standards & Cable testing standards will be Advantageous Package: On par with industry standards.
- Good team leader with a can do attitude is compulsory.
Work closely with the Sales Team
Liaise with existing clients to provide technical solutions
Design and submit Bill of Materials
Visit ongoing project sites