Operations Engineer job from Wavenet International (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 24th, April 2020
- Carry out tasks related to aftercare and maintenance of product/applications, post-integration within the agreed SLAs.
- Monitor and rectify system issues and ensure necessary tracking is carried out till ticket closure.
- Work independently with customer and delivery teams, maintain regular communications to ensure high customer satisfaction in all aspects of service delivery.
- Report on operational performance for each customer on a periodic basis for issue identification and preventive maintenance.
- A team player who is self-driven and works under pressure with good negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, Root cause analysis and ability to priorities and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Exposure in VAS application installation and troubleshooting. (VAS products such as SMSC, MMSC, Messaging Gateway, IVR, etc).
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in protocols such as M3UA, Sigtran, SMPP, SIP, RTP.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Databases (MySQL, MongoDB, and mnesia)
- 3-5 of experience in a similar operations role
- Ability to work on-Call and willing to travel to client sites
work on-Call and willing to travel to client sites
A team player who is self-driven
fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Exposure in VAS application installation
protocols such as M3UA, Sigtran, SMPP, SIP, RTP.
configuring and troubleshooting Databases (MySQL, MongoDB, and mnesia)