Senior Lead - Solutions Architect job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 7th, July 2021
Senior Lead – Solutions Architect
Group Information Technology: CRM and Billing
Designing of the core technical architecture of internally developed products relating to the CRM & Billing Division, enabling the functional requirements relating to products to ensure the smooth functioning of multiple systems which include Customer Relationship Management, Online Charging Systems, Policy and Charging Rules function, Rating and Billing Management, and driving development and QA activities as per the business and operational requirements of the Company also driving continuous improvement ensuring timely evolution of the system in keeping with industry standards etc.
- Propose enhancement options for implementation of core product modules and product changes as per current and future requirements. Be the custodian of the Products-Technology Roadmap.
- Evaluate security threats to the products promptly and periodically while addressing them in the architecture in order to mitigate such security risks in the long run.
- Specify/design large or complex systems. Select appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architecture and ensure that they are applied effectively. Ensure developed solutions meet Dialog Enterprise Architectural Landscape.
- Ensure that the technical solutions developed to meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders. Analyzing and proposing the most feasible solution in terms of return on investment, performance, reliability etc. by applying the technical expertise and business domain.
- Analyze user, design, performance, UI/UX requirements to provide deep subject matter expertise in the ‘Product’ domain and guide/mentor delivery teams to support their deliverables.
- Research, develop and evaluate products, tools, technologies and frameworks appropriate for Dialog core products and decide on implementation requirements.
- Provide guidance, input and advice to the team as and when required. Take proactive measures by identifying the training needs of the team members and facilitating required training.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal motivation. Excellent PR among peers and stakeholders (including vendors) and managing multiple vendors simultaneously to ensure smooth operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Software Engineering/Computer Science or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 6-7 years of hands-on industry experience with 2 years playing a ‘Lead’ role.
- Minimum of 1 year of cloud-native solution design and development
- Appropriate certification in at least one public cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Thorough in at least one programming language with a minimum of 3 years of enterprise application development experience.
- Through architectural styles and patterns
- Sound knowledge of application security and standards.
- Knowledge of Telco IT solution design, technical development & deployment.
- Strong communication, people management and analytical skills.
good team player.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
people management analytical skills.