SENIOR LEAD – SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (FINTECH) job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Thursday 25th, February 2021
Senior Lead – Solutions Architect (FinTech)
Group Information Technology: CRM and Billing
Designing of the solution architecture of IT products relating to the CRM & Billing Division enabling the functional requirements relating to Products to ensure the smooth functioning of multiple systems’ business requirements including non-functional requirements which include (among others) customer relationship management, online charging systems, policy and charging rules function, rating and billing management, and driving development and QA activities as per the business and operational requirements of the Company, striving continuous improvement, etc.
- Analyse past and current trends, requirements and propose enhancement options for implementation of core Product modules as per current and future requirements.
- Provide inputs for Product technology roadmaps carried out by the team-based analysis and R&D.
- Using Gathered information on Products from other stakeholders (Product owners and architects), analysing and proposing the most feasible solution in terms of return on investment, performance, reliability etc by applying the technical expertise and business domain, and for purposes of carrying out designing of and enhancements to Products.
- Ensure solutions meet the Enterprise Architectural Landscape.
- Solution Design - Specify and design large or complex solutions. Select or design appropriate processes and standards, methods and tools, consistent with enterprise and solution architecture and ensure that they are applied effectively in designing.
- Analyse user, design, performance, UI/UX requirements to provide deep subject matter expertise in the Product domain.
- Providing Product expertise to all delivery teams to support their Product deliverables and making sure that they are complying with the defined architecture.
- Evaluate on new tools and frameworks and decide appropriate tools Frameworks for product development to enhance productivity in delivery. (E.g. Design tools, development tools, Databases, middleware)
- Commit to achieving challenging goals.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal motivation.
- Effectively communicate and interact with internal and external parties.
- Excellent PR among peers and stakeholders (including vendors).
- BSc Degree in Information Technology / Software Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
- 6-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in IT solutions and systems in the Finance or Banking industry.
- Experience in Telecom solution design, technical development and deployment is an added advantage.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English