Associate QA Engineer job from Cabbage Apps in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 14th, July 2021
- Analyzing users stories/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions, support, and documentation
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the product lifecycle
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Executing tests on software usability and help troubleshoot issues
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems
- Test in different environments including web and mobile
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- 1+ years of working experience as QA Engineer
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
Nice To Have
- Working knowledge of programming
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Experience in test automation
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.