Senior Mobile Technologies Developer job from Virnirma Consulting Pvt Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 14th, June 2021
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360° Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Senior Mobile Technologies Developer for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following and terms and conditions.
Skills & Experience:
· Strong knowledge in dart language and Flutter framework.
· Strong knowledge in iOS (Swift/Objective C)
· Strong knowledge in Android (Kotlin/Java)
· Good hands on experience in Flutter Design Pattern like Provider & Bloc, Reactive pattern.
· Strong knowledge on end to end mobile application development.
· Strong in Mobile app architecture both hybrid & native apps.
· Strong experience in responsive design for mobile and web application development.
· Good experience in build android & iOS packages/plugins and widget Driven Development.
· Good experience in Hybrid Frameworks like Sencha touch, React native, Angular Js, Ionic any MVC frameworks.
· Good experience in UX / UI Design Skills for Mobile & Web like Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, CSS3, SVG Animation & any responsive framework.
· Strong knowledge in Client-side technologies like JS, jQuery.
· Strong knowledge in Server-Side integration jQuery Ajax and RESTful Service.
· Strong Knowledge on Configuration Tools like GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, TFS…
Bachelors / Master degree in Information Technology
Any certification in Mobile Development / .net development.
· Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of .Net / Mobile applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
· Design, code and maintain the .Net / Mobile applications based on established standards.
· Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
· Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
· Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of .Net / Mobile Applications
· Experience working in a structured waterfall / agile development process
· Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
· Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
· Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
· Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
· Document all requirements functionally and technically
Experience Required: 7 - 10 years
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]
Flutter framework, iOS, Android, JQuery