Associate Tech Support Engineer - Client Services job from Vetstoria (pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Thursday 22nd, April 2021
We are a UK headquartered technology services company running the world’s leading veterinary scheduling SaaS cloud platform. Our scheduling and monitoring services are used by veterinary practices around the globe to acquire more clients, provide a better service, and increase clinician productivity.
Vetstoria’s development and support services centre in Colombo is looking for a competent individual to join our amazing team.
● Handle/troubleshoot technical queries escalated by the client services engineers until satisfactory resolution adhering to the SOP’s & SLA’s.
● Excellent technical & client communication skills in both verbal and written in English.
● Work closely and be the liaison between support and the development/QA/DevOps teams.
● Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team environment.
● Adopt a logical approach to solving problems.
● Availability to work remotely when required.
● Ability to work on a roster basis (US & EU shifts).
● Identify, create and update knowledge base articles and troubleshooting guides where necessary.
● A Higher National Diploma or above in Information Technology.
● Strong SQL skills on Relational Databases like MySQL.
● Knowledge in Principles of Programming and Networking.
● Working knowledge with JIRA, CRM and Ticketing software is an added advantage.
Excellent technical & client communication skills in both verbal and written in English
Strong SQL skills on Relational Databases like MySQL