PROFESSIONAL FREELANCER FOR DATA ANALYSIS job from Quess Corp Limited in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Saturday 2nd, May 2020
What you’ll do:
- Collect, organize, interpret and visualize statistical information to make it useful for the whole organization.
- Track key metrics, make sure we measure what is relevant for our business and provide recommendations going forward.
- Setup and maintain tools needed for collecting, organizing, interpreting and visualizing data.
- Conducting experiments using statistical techniques to evaluate changes, e.g. A/B-testing.
- Work closely with IT and Marketing to understand and utilize our customers’ behaviors.
- Advice the team when creating new features and products as well as preparing reports based on analysis for presentation to the management.
What we look for:
- This is a new and specialized role and you will have a lot of ownership and be the expert within your field. Therefore, the role requires you to be self-propelled and experienced in data analysis / business intelligence.
- You are strong in quantitative analysis, statistics or mathematics.
- Experience in dealing with large, real-world datasets from a digital and data driven environment, that’s awesome.
- Excellent skills in SQL (a guru).
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Experience & Qualification:
- We run tools like MySQL, Google Analytics, MixPanel, and ELK. So solid knowledge and experience in tools necessary to collect, organize, interpret and visualize data from these are needed.
- Experience in similar data engineering, data analysis, business intelligence or data visualization role.
- Merit to those with significant exposure to transaction heavy consumer applications.
strong in quantitative analysis, statistics or mathematics.
Excellent skills in SQL (a guru).
Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.