Product Owner job from Vetstoria (pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 18th, May 2020
Vetstoria’s development and support services center in Colombo is looking for a competent individual to assist us with our software development operations, to liaise closely with product stakeholders and own and nurture our product.
If you have significant experience as a Senior BA and in product ownership, and are deeply passionate about eliciting and elaborating software product requirements in an Agile environment, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
- Your responsibility will be to elicit, elaborate and prioritize business requirements, working in close conjunction with product stakeholders across the globe.
- In particular, you will be the live wire that drives the requirements maturation process. You will organize emerging ideas into a product roadmap, guide the team to elaborate and prioritize these ideas, and ensure that there exists a steady pipeline of groomed user stories fit for consumption in the upcoming development sprints.
- You will be consulted as an SME during every aspect of the software product development lifecycle, from ideation to specification to quality assurance.
- You will lead a product planning team which will support you in your efforts. You will also work synergistically with the product delivery teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- The role would involve extensive written and verbal communication in English with our internal stakeholders.
Education, Experience, Skills & Traits
- A passion for eliciting, elaborating and grooming business requirements.
- Deep knowledge of the tools and techniques required for developing and organizing business requirements in a globally distributed product team.
- Extensive experience with the software product development lifecycle in general, and of the Scrum approach to delivery in particular.
- A keen conversationalist, critical thinker and an elaborator who can successfully navigate through complex requirement brainstorming discussions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the BA track at a hands on level.
- Minimum 3 years experience in product management.
- A responsible and committed individual who takes pride in end results.
work as a team
A keen conversationalist, critical thinker
Good computer literacy skills