Manager - Engineering job from Associated Motorways (Pvt) Limited (AMW) in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 5th, July 2021
- A Degree from a recognized University having followed a program preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Hold an equivalent professional qualification.
- Possess a minimum of five (05) years experience in a medium to large-scale organization.
- Be multiskilled, with exposure to electrical, electronic/ mechatronic fields
- Be an excellent team player
- A dynamic and an energetic personality
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Guide and motivate a team of highly competent and experienced Mechanical Engineering team towards set goals
- Ensure that all machinery is properly maintained in order to achieve the production plan.
- Maintain Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and Mean Time Taken To Repair (MTTR) at expected levels
- Take steps to upgrade the machinery in order to improve quality and overall productivity.
- Ensure that Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is maintained as per the targets.
- Upgrade maintenance processes which will enable us to continue delighting our customers
Attractive remuneration with benefits and an opportunity to build a long-term career in a world-class working environment will be offered to the chosen
A dynamic and an energetic personality
Be an excellent team player