Stores Officer job from Toyota Lanka (pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 3rd, February 2021
Stores Officer– HINO/ Forklift Services
Toyota Lanka, a member of Toyota Motor Group, Japan has repositioned as the nation’s first true automobile integrator with the aim of providing a “Total auto-mobility solutions” in Sri Lanka with the mission of creating delighted lifetime Customers and delighted lifetime Employees in the pursuance. We aim to create a Best-In Town experience for customers through our Best-In-Class employees with the signature employee experience. To support our ambitious business growth plans with operational excellence, an opportunity for the above vacancy is opened now at Toyota Lanka Hino Showroom - Wattala.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Order and maintain sufficient stocks of lubricant, washing materials, service hardware items (Hino Center + CAMSO Site).
- Proper management of tools inventory, equipment
- Order and fulfil all branch purchasing requirements
- Coordinating and perform outsource purchasing (Sublet) – (Hino Center + Camso sites).
- Overall management of daily hardware store transaction with workshop.
- Handling branch petty cash float
- Prepare and submit onsite technicians’ allowances
- Coordinating all suppliers’ payments with head office timely manner
- Coordinate and conduct servicers of workshop hoist, machinery, and maintain up to date recorded.
- Assuring and maintaining 4S standards in the workshop.
- Submit branch technical reporting for warranty- (HINO/FL/Toyota)
Qualifications & Prerequisites
- 03 years of minimum experience – Stores management
- Education – GCE A/L / Diploma in warehouse management/ German tech/ Japan Tech full-time training course.
If you consider yourself to have what it takes to be a part of winning team Toyota, we invite you to send your application enclosing the curriculum vitae along with a recently taken color photograph with 2 nonrelated referees.
Senior General Manager (Corp. Planning, HR, Legal & CR)
Group Human Resources
Toyota Lanka (Private) Limited,
#337, Negombo Road, Wattala
Selection will be based on the Assessment Center attribution for both potential and behavioral competencies, Business Acumen, People & Relationship, Go to Market, and Compliance & Governance. *Any form of canvassing and internal pursuance will be a disqualification.
Proper management of tools inventory, equipment
Coordinating and perform outsource purchasing