Workshop Foreman job from Ideal Group in Tissamaharama, Sri Lanka
Friday 9th, July 2021
Ideal First Choice is a fully owned subsidiary of Ideal Group. A pioneer in the motor and aftersales service industry in Sri Lanka. IFC state of the art service facilities are spread across the country and is growing rapidly. Presently, the Ideal First Choice hubs are launched for multi-brand vehicle services and repairs in Yakkala, Puttalam, Jaffna, Tissamaharama, Wanawasala, Dambulla, and Vavuniya. Furthermore, IFC is a service partner for Mahindra vehicles in the country and these service centres are located in Anuradhapura, Kurunegala, Ratnapura, Ampara and Batticaloa. Equipped with an unmatched network of service points across the country and powered by graduates of the Ideal Motors Technical Training Center, Ideal First choice offers the largest network of mechanical repair, body & paint repair, break down assistance teams, and state of the art multi-brand after-sales services Island wide. It is the only after-sales service centre in the country focusing on multi-branded two-wheelers to prime mowers. Ideal First Choice trading business is an entity of Ideal First Choice Private Ltd and partners with globally renowned automotive brands. AkzoNobel, Bosch spare parts and multi-branded Two-Wheeler/ Three wheeler spare parts are distributed through the IFC island-wide network.
- Plan, organize, schedule, and assign all aspects of work to include minor and major repairs of vehicles
- Maintain and update the automotive centre's shop equipment and troubleshooting equipment.
- Supervise, monitor, and reconcile the inventory in the automotive centre's parts department.
- Establishes and oversees safety standards to ensure that the automotive shop complies with safety policies and OSHS guidelines.
- Assists technicians in developing their skills.
- Understand and ensure compliance with manufacturer warranty and policy procedures.
- Ensure that all repairs are assigned to technicians in an equal and fair manner.
- Provide technical support for technicians when necessary.
- Ensure repairs are charged out correctly.
- Maintains high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks.
- Conducts periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Should possess a technical qualification in Automobile Engineering from a recognized institute (NÄITA / German Tec /City & Guilds / NDT / HNDE).
- Minimum 5-7 years work Experience in handling multi-brand workshop operation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both English and Sinhala Languages.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to adapt, overcome and organize in a constantly changing automotive field.
- Age Should be between 28-45 years.
Good team player skills
Excellent interpersonal skills in both English and Sinhala Languages
Proficiency in MS Office.