Procurement Analyst job from Arinos Lanka Co (Pvt) Ltd in Foreign Job , Island wide , Sri Lanka
Friday 8th, May 2020
Foreign Job , Island wide
Company Name : Molex Japan L.L.C
Company URL : www.molex.com
Business Field : Electronic Solutions.
Company Location : Yamato, Japan
Job Vacancy’s Information
Job Category : Procurement.
Job Position : Procurement Analyst.
No of vacancies : 01
- The role of the Procurement Analyst is primarily to the capabilities of - Vendor Management, Contracts & Documentation, Material Management and help desk support, new project transition, process defining and driving with team, team management, Analytic, System expert in new tools, ERP – SAP and SAP Ariba, legal contracts assignment, that are supporting to Global Molex and its subsidiary entity.
- Willing to work in technical translation and development – English to Japanese and vice versa translation
- Should be able to read, write and speak Japanese and English language fluently
- Should be able to translate documents and explain to co-team workers, suppliers and mentioned contacts if needed
- Excellent team skills that enable to partner with the technical support engineers to provide the best in class customer support.
- Act as primary contact point for Japanese internal customers and suppliers
- To be work for process account capabilities and initiatives of Material management, Master data management, SAP Ariba process, Vendor data management, Contracts management
- Ability to understand the global process and policies as part of a team player
- Ability to establish the priorities and follow through an objective
- Result oriented, problem-solving, decision and execution focused
- Can be relied on upon to deliver results in expected timelines, identifying and escalating roadblocks where necessary
- Continues process improvements
- Ability to make recommendations ranging from revising or creating a process to identifying process risks
- Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of process issues
- Maintain Stable and Sustainable process though the presenting process to ensure proper and efficient process execution and transition to the operations team
- Actively promote & champion the use of best practice to ensure compliance with organization policies and guidelines
- Development and Implementation of Innovative and sustainable procurement capabilities guidelines, procedure, work Instruction and documentation.
- Maintain and update of procurement capabilities, processes, procedures, Measuring work management.
- Day today process involvement in Vendor management request processed through Agile Point and SAP Ariba – Supplier Life Cycle performance, Contracts metadata arrangement & new contracts upload into SAP Ariba, Material Management – Classification and Material part number creation and specialized skill deliveries for additional assignment based upon the business and Management expectation.
- Analytical skills
- Contributing to and Implementation of new assignment transition
- Undertake any other relevant assignments as directed by supervisor or functional head
- Flexible to work as per business requirement on job rotation and new assignment or transition job.
- Ready to accept the change in process and role/responsibility as per business/ management requirement
- Ad hoc assignment support – Cross-functional department or vertical Systems: SAP Ariba (Life Cycle Management, Contracts Management, Sourcing, Auctions), SAP ECC, Agile Point, SharePoint, Every angle, SPM/Analytics, Quote win, Coupa
- Contribute as a lead whenever business calls for upgrading skills and team management.
Prerequisite & Required Capability
- 05 to 07 years of working experience in the field of procurement (purchase)(Supplier Life Cycle Management, Vendor Onboarding, Structured data the arrangement, Contracts Management, Material Classification, UNSPSC, Sourcing, Auctions, Analytic, New system development)
- Age – 27 - 40 years.
- English proficiency: Business Level.
- Japanese proficiency: Business Level.
- Completed bachelor's or master’s management degree.
- Fast Learning and adaptation skills system and process
- Ability to understand business activities of the business,both locally and globally.
- Professional attitude and ability to build respect and credibility among the stakeholders.
- Extensive working knowledge in Windows 10 / XP, MSWord, MS Excel, PowerPoint Presentations, Outlook, SAP Ariba, SAP etc.
- Strong in Analytics.
- Sound knowledge in end to end process transition and deliveries Ownership
- Knowledge about IT (SAP/SAP Ariba) - he/she has to introduce SAP.
- Experience in designing and developing of automobiles and other transportation machines.
- Experience in any kind of automobile development projects.
Salary & other benefits
Monthly Basic Salary - JPY. 200,000.00 To JPY. 300,000.00 (Rs.328,000 ~ Rs.492,000)
Transport Allowance - Actual costs will be reimbursed.
Food - N/A
Accommodation - N/A
Period of Contract - 2 years (Can be extended)
Air ticket - Airfare cost will be borne by employee.
Medical - Health insurance (Monthly premium will be deducted by the monthly salary. 50% of monthly health insurance will be provided by the employer)
Social Insurance - Mandatory (deducted from Salary)
Employee Pension - Mandatory (deducted from Salary)
1. Working Hours : 08 hours (Monday to Friday 08.30 A.M to 17.15 P.M)
2. Holidays ：Saturdays & Sundays / Public Holidays (according to work schedule)
Recruiting Flow :
1. [Documentary Screening] to submit CV and other documents via Google Form.
2. [Arinos Screening] to have an interview session.
3. [Company Interview (1st~3rd)] to have an interview session.
4. [Offer Letter Notice]
5. [Preparation of VISA Approval] to collect the required documents to send it to Japan.
6. [Training for Japanese] to acquire Japanese language communication skills.
7. [Traveling to Japan] to buy the air-ticket and depart to Japan.
*** The rest of the employee relations related mattes can be solved as per the Japanese labor law.
English and Japanese proficiency
Strong in Analytics.
Professional attitude and ability
understand business activities of the business,
Fast Learning and adaptation skills