Junior Executive - Emergent Business | IT Operations job from Citizens Development Business Finance PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 5th, July 2021
CDB believes in elevating the lives of all Sri Lankans. Our focus is to employ and engage individuals who aspire to grow their careers within a renowned financial entity, working with a dynamic team of industry professionals who are dedicated to raising the bar and setting benchmarks in Sri Lanka's financial industry.
We seek outgoing individuals who are tech-savvy and highly capable of driving the digital business verticals of the Company. The ideal candidates should be exceptional individuals with a basic understanding of emerging digital products in the market and the branding of digital service products in a fin-tech environment.
- Lead project related activities for digital financial, digital commerce, and digital mobility-related platforms, ensuring timely delivery
- Resolve any issues encountered in a timely manner with minimum customer/business impact
- Handle EBIT operational activities
- Collaborate with multiple external parties in order to ensure the proper delivery of projects, timely resolution of issues and implementation of operational activities Study future trends and technologies to propose innovative ideas that support business expansion
- Be involved in software testing and quality assurance activities
- Work with business teams for successful project rollouts
- Provide project status reports, presentations, and information to stakeholders as needed
- Collaborate with business teams and prioritize the most suitable features/functions for software platforms
- Maintain required documentation
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT from a recognized institution
- Knowledge in web/mobile related technology, cloud hosting, project management, business analysis, and software quality assurance
- Domain knowledge in digital banking, digital commerce, and digital mobility
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills in English, including developing reports using MS Office
- Be tech-savvy and have an innovative and disruptive mindset and passion to resolve issues and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate, people management, multi-tasking, and presentation skills
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholders
Rewards and remuneration commensurate with qualifications, competencies, and abilities with a well-defined career path await those with ambition, motivation, and a willingness to perform.
Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills
multi-tasking, and presentation skills