Innovation Management Coordinator -DFCC Innovation Centre of Excellence (Digital Strategy Department) job from DFCC Bank in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Saturday 31st, July 2021
You should ideally;
- possess a full qualification in IT / System Development / Project Management / Software Engineering /Product Management preferably with exposure to developing business cases
- possess 6 years post-qualifying experience in an executive capacity preferably in a bank / financial institution/ Telco/Fintech or industry providing solutions for the BFSI sector
- be willing to deep dive into new domains and previous exposure to a similar role/industry will be a definite advantage
- possess strong working knowledge of project management
- possess knowledge of IT tools such as Tableau, python, R, JIRA, Wrike, G-Suite and software development would also be a definite advantage
- be willing to learn new tools relevant to the innovation management
You will be responsible for;
- serving as a liaison between the innovation partner and innovation round-table team to coordinate and implement program-level deliverables and project level deliverables and manage the DFCC Innovation Centre of Excellence
- planning and managing the DFCCs innovation pipelines, draw-up a process to add ideas to the innovation funnel and coordinate with teams identified to implement projects
- developing and facilitating the innovation strategy, collecting and evaluating ideas, introducing an innovation process and managing the project portfolio
Applicants who do not possess 6 years of post-qualifying executive experience will be considered for recruitment at the Assistant Relationship Manager level.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Good team player skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English