Regional Underwriter job from LOLC Holdings PLC in Colombo , Gampaha , Nuwara Eliya , Batticaloa, Sri Lanka
Friday 9th, July 2021
Colombo , Gampaha , Nuwara Eliya , Batticaloa
- Key attributes for the role would be to maintain a strong rapport and build business relationships with external/internal stakeholders.
- Further, he/she would require to coordinate with premium collection officer's/service policyholders and also to work on special projects
- Should have successfully completed the G.C.E. (A/L) examination and males preferred, Age should be below 30 years of age.
- Minimum of three (03) years experience in both Motor and Non-Motor Underwriting practices.
- A Degree/Diploma in insurance or an equivalent academic qualification will be an added advantage
- Part qualification in Insurance exams would be a distinct advantage Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and marketing skills
- Ability to manage time effectively & Ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve business objectives
Good team player skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English