JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – PRESTIGE BANKING job from Amana Bank in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 8th, May 2020
- Meet & greet walk-in customers to the unit.
- Provide courteous service by answering phone/email queries with sound product knowledge.
- Advising customers on investment products & structuring them to suit their lifestyles.
- Carry out internal, external & outward TT customer transfers and follow up with internal departments.
- Carry out account opening / closing & documentation processing of customers.
- Effectively handling cash operations, cheque clearing functions & safety locker room operations.
- Driving efforts to educate and promote Islamic banking products & services to all segments including staff.
- Ensuring customer requests such as tax certificates, balance confirmation letters and bank statements are delivered promptly.
- Ensuring all registers (cash, fixed deposit certificates, pay order etc.) are updated promptly.
- Ensuring daily vouchers and mandates are completed as per agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
- Minimum A/L Qualification.
- Full/Part Qualifications in CIM/CIMA / ACCA or Diploma/Degree from an recognized university or college or Diploma / Certification from IBSL will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of banking experience.
- A dynamic individual with a positive attitude who would continuously accept challenges and deliver excellent service levels placing customer satisfaction as top priority.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
work as a team