Financial Accountant job from A. G. Sarma & Co. (Chartered Accountants) in Meerigama, Sri Lanka
Monday 28th, August 2023
- Qualification: CASL / ACCA Fully qualified or Final Level
- Age: 25+ Male
- Work Experience: 3 years
- Office Location: Meerigama
- Skill: Fluency in English and MS package is compulsory
- Educational training requirements can be covered
Scope of Work (Accounting)
- Handled day today accounts related works.
- Handling all bank related transactions
- Managing petty cash transactions, calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Preparation of Source documents (Invoices, Payment vouchers, Receipts etc.)
- Extracting information on transactions from relevant documents and maintaining primary books of accounts.
- Working directly to the Director and make sure that all accounts and bookkeeping areas are running smoothly.
- Managing all constructions/project related payments/BOI payments and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases/Accounting Package
- Preparation of bank reconciliation
- Dealing with bankers.
- Preparing company payroll and submission of monthly EPF and ETF.
- Maintaining fixed assets register and related transactions.
- Preparing monthly report and management accounts.
- Preparation and submission of Annual returns, VAT, NBT, PAYE, WHT, SSCL, etc.
- Preparation and checking of Custom taxes and matters related to customs.
Knowledge in MS Office packages