Executive – ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) job from LOLC Holdings PLC in Galle, Polonnaruwa Jaffna, Sri Lanka
Friday 9th, July 2021
Galle, Polonnaruwa Jaffna
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the above position to provide reasonable assurance over the effectiveness & the consistency of the internal controls & risk management mechanisms adopted by the process/Risk owners of LOLC Group.
- Age below 30 years.
- Undergraduate/Graduate in Finance/Auditing.
- Full/ part qualification in CIMA(UK)/ Chartered Accountants (SL) /Previous experience in auditing would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication & report writing skills in English are essential.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Applicants who are willing to pursue a career in audit will also be considered.
- Willing to travel when required.
- Conducting audits on processes/Branch operations and identify control and process weaknesses.
- Preparation of audit reports to present the audit findings identified during the reviews conducted.
- Conduct investigations when required.
- Propose process enhancements during reviews for process optimization.
- Introduction of more effective and efficient processes and procedures wherever applicable.
Are you ready to accept our challenge? An attractive remuneration package along with fringe benefits and career development prospects await the chosen candidate.
Ability to work in a team.
Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
Excellent communication & report writing skills in English are essential.