Fund Accountants job from HSBC Bank in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 9th, July 2021
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression join HSBC and discover how valued you will be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support, and rewards that will take you further.
As part of the world's leading international bank, HSBC Securities Services offers complex accounting, valuation and web-based investor services for traditional funds, hedge funds, fund of funds and private equity funds; trustee and depository services; performance consultancy services to institutional and corporate clients worldwide as well as cash management, foreign exchange, securities exchange, securities lending, corporate trusteeship, issuing and paying agency services, management and corporate secretarial, compliance and regulatory reporting. We are now looking for ambitious professionals with knowledge and experience in Finance and Accounting to join our business in Colombo. We promote a world-class, multicultural work environment with an emphasis on development, learning, and global career growth.
In this role you will;
• Involve in the financial reporting function of our HSBC clients
• Research and application of International Financial Reporting Standards
• Research and application of Regulatory Reporting requirements to our clients
Experience, skills and qualifications required for the job:
• Candidate should be a partly qualified Accountant from a recognized body such as ICASL, CIMA or ACCA, with a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
• Should have 2-3 years of prior experience preferably from the Big 4 audit firms.
• Should have strong MS Excel and MS Word skills. Should have an eye for detail and a strong analytical mind and multitasking skills.
• Should have good communication skills and be proactive in implementing solutions where required.
Good team player skills
Should have good communication skills
Should have strong MS Excel and MS Word skills
Should have an eye for detail and a strong analytical mind and multitasking skills.