Vendor Risk Specialist - Cyber Security job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 7th, July 2021
- Responsible to establish, update and execute a robust policy and procedures for supply chain risk management specific to information security, confidentiality and data privacy.
- To assess supplier good standing from an Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (ABAC) perspective to ensure that any red flag suppliers are identified and escalated for management review in a timely manner.
- This role makes a key contribution in ensuring proactive risk assessment and risk mitigation strategies to ensure information security and confidentiality and business ethics related business risks are identified in a timely manner and suitable risk mitigation strategies are established based on management inputs.
- To undertake detailed supplier assessments on a periodic and ongoing basis to ensure that the suppliers that Dialog engages with complying with the minimum expected standards.
- To collaborate with suppliers on seeking clarifications and required details and supporting documents to carry out and conclude the supplier assessments.
- To generate supplier assessment reports and seek management direction and approval on and risks identified.
- Establish a baseline of supplier risk, identify areas of potential exposure, develop and align supply chain risk management strategies with program goals and objectives, and execute program ensuring consistency
- Support the design and implementation of a common and consistent supply chain risk management (SCRM) program to effectively manage supplier risk in accordance with internal policy requirements.
- Establish a baseline of supplier risk, identify areas of potential exposure, develop and align supply chain risk management strategies with program goals and objectives, and execute program ensuring consistency.
- The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Management and/or Professional Qualification in Finance (i.e.: CIMA, ACCA)
- Familiar with industry compliance standards such as ISO27001, SOC1 and SOC2
- You should have a minimum of 3+ years related work experience in supplier risk management is preferable
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
good team player skills