General Manager - Actuarial job from Union Assurance (pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Thursday 21st, May 2020
The person will be responsible for overall management of Actuarial Division in compliance with the related statutory and regulatory requirements whilst leading the team for product development, pricing, actuarial valuations, business planning and financial projection as per the company’s expectations.
- Lead and oversee all core actuarial functions such as statutory valuations, product development and pricing, reinsurer arrangements and value reporting
- Formulating and implementing business plans in line with the strategic direction of the company whilst ensuring compliance with the related statutory and regulatory requirements
- Act as a key person for company product development through analyzing the movement of company’s products and the market fluctuations and future projections
The Applicant should:
- Possess a Fellow or Associate membership from a recognized Actuarial institute
- Possess a BSc. degree in Business, Finance, Actuarial or related field. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Have more than 10 Years of overall Actuarial experience with at least 03 years leading an Actuarial function
- Have a strong commercial and business acumen along with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
work as a team
excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills