Finance Executive job from Toyota Lanka (pvt) Ltd in Ampara, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 7th, July 2021
Toyota Lanka, a member of Toyota Motor Group, Japan has repositioned as the nation’s first true automobile integrator with the aim of providing “Total auto-mobility solutions” in Sri Lanka with the mission of creating delighted lifetime Customers and delighted lifetime Employees in the pursuance. We aim to create a Best-In Town experience for customers through our Best-In-Class employees with the signature employee experience. To support our ambitious business growth plans with operational excellence, the below vacancy is opened now at Toyota Lanka – Ampara Branch
Assist the Branch Head – Ampara to achieve operational excellence whilst achieving the given targets and objectives which involves constant coordination with the core finance team based at our head office - Wattala.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Controlling of outflow of funds and ensure the accuracy relevancy timeliness and value for money.
- Ensure that the sales returns are set off against the respective sales invoices and ensure that the system postings are accurate.
- Ensure that the month-end work in progress is physically verified and properly valued.
- Ensure the efficient and effective information bridge between the facility and head office.
- Assistance to maintain ISO, Anzen, Kodawari standards in the branch.
Qualifications & Prerequisites
- The candidate must live in close proximity to the Toyota Ampara branch.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
- Posses a part qualification in CA / CIMA / ACCA or fully qualified in AAT or Bachelor’s Degree in the field relating to Finance or full qualification in Higher National Diploma in Accountancy.
- Age between 25 – 35 years.
- Have good communication skills in English.
- Have knowledge of MS office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure & coordinate with other functional areas of the business to achieve required results.
Senior General Manager (Corp. Planning, HR, Legal & CR)
Group Human Resources
Toyota Lanka (Private) Limited,
#337, Negombo Road,
Selection will be based on the Assessment Center attribution for both potential and behavioural competencies, Business Acumen, People & Relationship, Go to Market, and Compliance & Governance. *Any form of canvassing and internal pursuance will be a disqualification.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English