Tax Officer - Finance job from Seylan Bank PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 9th, July 2021
- Preparation of Tax computations and Tax Returns through the process set out by the bank in accordance with the respective tax laws and regulations.
- Performing the duties assigned to tax payments as per the processes laid out in the bank.
- Recording and processing of all Input VAT invoices received from the branches and the centralized payment system according to the process in place.
- Familiarize with the bank's core banking system and compile the journal entries for all tax-related transactions.
- Reconciliation of Tax-related GL Accounts, assisting the bank's annual report compilation process and assisting to compile the appeals on assessments.
- Contribute to both external and internal audits including audits from Inland Revenue Department.
- Minimum 05 years experience in Finance out of which at least 03 years in Tax field.
- Experience in Banking will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Banking practices and Taxation.
- Strong analytical, technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full or part qualification in Banking, Taxation, Accounting/ Finance.
Strong analytical, technical, interpersonal and Communication skills
Experience in Banking