Lead Information Security Engineer job from ICT Agency of Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 16th, July 2021
LEAD INFORMATION SECURITY ENGINEER
- The position holder will have an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cyber security and information security methodologies.
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT) of mission critical government owned software, cloud and network infrastructure.
- Performing application security assessments and providing security related input for architectures at design stage.
- Risk assessment and governance.
- Incident response.
- Gathering cyber threat intelligence.
- Work with other teams to configure security policies on systems.
- Research on new and improved solution that is cost effective and efficient for use.
- Escalates anomalies in security solution performance as per set guidelines and take appropriate actions to mitigate any incidents.
- Liaise with SLCERTs locally and globally to respond to incidents and taking strategic preventive measures.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, IT or equivalent qualifications related to the field from a recognized university/institution.
- Having CISSP/CEH/CISA/Offensive security will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant hands-on experience in information security engineering.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in cybersecurity incident management.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment, collaborating with other engineering teams.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, establish trust and credibility, and act with complete integrity.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and diligent.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and the ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Strong time management and organizational skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.