JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – EXPAT BANKING job from Amana Bank in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 8th, May 2020
- Serve all expat customers in a courteous manner.
- Advise customers on investment products & structuring them to suit their lifestyle.
- Support in providing portfolio information to management periodically.
- Monitor database & performance regularly.
- Achieve set targets to meet the business requirement.
- Support in processing daily request of clients.
- Diploma / Professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Self-driven, result oriented with a positive outlook.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in financial industry.
- A detail oriented individual with excellent skills in MS Office & computer literacy.
- A team player with Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
excellent skills in MS Office & computer literacy.
A team player
Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.