Engineer - Research and Development job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Tuesday 19th, January 2021
Engineer - Research and Development
Group Information Technology
• Research on new technologies upon suggestions from other team members and senior management
• Have a fundamental and practical understanding about the emerging technologies to have a basic understanding about the marketplace availability of the product.
• Evaluate and resolve technical feasibility to fulfil various business requirements
• Ensure to get the competitive edge to the final product through innovative introduction ofmnew features.
• Guarantee the smooth and optimized operation of Al based Chatbot platform and implement the new requirements.
• Identifying the customers' needs with relevant to customer engagement via chatbots / voicebots.
• Implementing core systems related projects in terms of Return on investment, performance, reliability, etc. by applying the technical expertise and business domain.
• Adhering to the standard software development methodology & coding standard to best practices of software development with the expected quality and to the given deadlines.
• Providing Enterprise, Robust CRM & Billing solutions to fulfil various charging requirements in competitive and highly dynamic telecommunication marketplace.
• Implementing and configuring the solution and systems with internal/external software development team as per the design with minimum defects and expected quality.
• Assist with Route Cause Analysis for live system issues to prevent similar issues in the future.
• The candidate should possess a Degree in Computer Science Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
• 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar environment is advantageous.
• Experience in Telecom solution design, technical development & deployment
• Expertise in deep learning and machine learning technologies.
Expertise in deep learning and machine learning technologies