DevOps Engineers job from Microimage (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 24th, April 2020
Microimage Mobile Media is dedicated to developing lot platforms and Digital convergence products. We're expanding our team with DevOps Engineers, and here's your opportunity to join our team.
- Configure and maintain,
- The Kubernetes application cluster of the production environment.
- The security layer of the production environment including Firewalls and Proxies.
- Staging and Test bed environments.
- The ELK monitoring platform.
- The CI/CD setup.
- Automate necessary infrastructure and applications with Ansible and Puppet.
- Provide level 2 support when necessary.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer science, IT or related discipline.
- 3 - 4 years of experience as a Linux system engineer/DevOps engineer.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in maintaining large scale Docker / Kubernetes clusters in production environments.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Conversant on Nginx or Apache HTTP server.
- Ability to confidently work on Apache Tomcat or Apache Karaf.
- Prior exposure to maintaining MySQL and MongoDB clusters in large scale.
- Capability in configuring and troubleshooting DNS, Firewalls.
- Knowledgeable in Bash scripting and Python scripting.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining scalable MQTT message broker networks. (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
Nice to have
- Experience as a Software Engineer or a Test Automation Engineer.
- Prior involvement in the ELK stack.
- Experience in Ansible or Puppet.
- Google cloud or AWS certifications.
If you're the right candidate, please share your resume
confidently work on Apache Tomcat
Prior involvement in the ELK stack.
Ansible or Puppet.
Google cloud or AWS
configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
Conversant on Nginx or Apache HTTP server.