CAMPAIGN ASSISTANT MANAGER job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Saturday 2nd, May 2020
• Responsible for Customer Value Management and Customer Segmentation.
• Key player in company revenue driving function, responsible for sizeable amount of company’s
• Responsible for driving Innovation and Initiatives based on Customer & Market Insights,
Analysis and Data trends
• Driving Digital Communication Strategies (APP, Social Media, emails, Online campaigns) for
various products and targeted segments.
• Developing and deploying customer usage and retentions strategies to maximize customer
value as well as life through customer analytics.
• Responsible for continuous improvement on customer life cycle and understanding the
customer and competitor changes by providing the right strategies.
• Responsible for churn prevention by providing offer centric driven campaigns.
• Develop cross and up sell campaign to drive leads / prospects and predictive models .
• Conducting post campaign analysis.
• Manage 360-degree BTL and digital channel communication campaigns.
• Closely work with research teams to test propositions / concepts and post launch tracks.
• Should possess a Degree in Management / Marketing / Statistics or Finance from a recognized
university or institute.
• Minimum of 5+years of work experience in a similar capacity.
• Posses excellent analytical / problem solving / time management and negotiation skills.
• Must have sound knowledge in advanced MS office and good to have SQL knowledge.
• Team Management
MS office and good to have SQL knowledge.
analytical / problem solving / time management and negotiation
work as a team