Assistant Manager - Enterprise Channels and Partner Engagement job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 7th, July 2021
- Responsible for productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned strategic channel partner accounts.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Responsible to build up channel partner sales funnels to maximize the enterprise revenues.
- Coordinate with internal sales teams (core & emerging) based on the customer segments and drive the pre/post sales stages until the closure of the project.
- Achieve revenue growth in the assigned solutions/product vertical by end of each year and achieving monthly/quarterly/annual revenue and sales targets on each partner channel.
- Retention of the channel partners in order to ensure each partner assigned are satisfied with the engagement and business growth.
- Identifies enterprise trendsetter ideas through researches of industry and related events, publications and announcements.
- Should possess an MBA OR Degree in Telecommunications from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in partner development or the ICT industry.
- Posses knowledge and exposure in Sales Planning, Business and Personal Productivity Enhancement Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market knowledge and ability to meet sales goals.
- Should possess excellent skills and expertise in Analytical, Time Management, Entrepreneurial, Leadership, Business Writing, Technical, Prospecting, Presentation and maintaining Professionalism.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
good team player skills