Assistant Brand Manager job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 7th, July 2021
- Ensuring all aspects of the production activities are aligned with the brand strategy.
- Manage all key marketing projects to develop activation plans for campaigns.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Analysing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure the commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Drive innovation in communication in order to ensure the leadership status of the brand.
- Evaluate and drive the growth of Brand’s TOMA and enhance the image parameters are in line with brand plan objectives
- Ensure product superiority of the brand over a category to drive market share & penetrate conversion.
- Responsible for ironing out operational issues fast as possible to overcome delays and waste.
- Should possess a Degree OR Professional qualifications in Marketing from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Posses knowledge and exposure in Advertising, Sales and Marketing.
- Possess an excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns,
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
good team player skills
Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies
Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns,
Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
Possess excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English