Lead - Customer Value Management job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 7th, July 2021
- Responsible to expand campaign management for SME Enterprise build & develop a strategy to drive the incremental revenue toward the Company.
- Responsible for translating Customer and Market Insights to delivering a comprehensive and strategic Marketing Plan that incorporates both segment-specific details and customer behaviour patterns.
- This role involves reviewing the corporate headline KPIs and translating this to tangible operational programs to deliver the overall targeted business KPIs.
- Responsible for the transformational program initiatives undertaken within SME Enterprise
- Drive & establish strong and influential relationships with key external stakeholders in order to develop & implement key strategies & activities.
- Responsible for operationalizing market research across the organization to drive a market insights led organization culture
- Planning and managing the overall market research budget
- Setting up a Consumer Insights Lab to support the Innovation
- Redefining program management to incorporate an integrated “Go To Market” organization view to ensuring efficiency in execution
- Overall program management to deliver the Transformation Program
- Should possess a Degree in Management OR equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university or institute; Having an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Possess a strong understanding of consumer insights and market trends
- The ideal candidate should be able to strategically astute with a proven track record in the delivery of challenging business results, strategic business leadership, interacted routinely at the Board level
- Visionary on future market and technology trends.
- Possess inspirational leadership skills and being able to pull together a dedicated and highly motivated team
- Having an emotional commitment to winning.
- Possess extremely sound leadership-level experience in a blue-chip organisation
- Should have a breadth and depth of general management experience with the ability to manage cross-functionally – encompassing verticals of sales, marketing, customer management, technology and key business support functions
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Posses strong understanding of consumer insights and market trends
Possess inspirational leadership skills